Pipe Floor Lamp
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Herzog and Demeuron, 2005.
Floor standing luminaire for adjustable indirect or direct and diffused fluorescent lighting.
- Body structure in steel with grey lacquer finish, composed of a rigid lower section and an adjustable upper section enclosed in a translucent silicon sleeve.
- Diffuser in molded translucent white polycarbonate with an incorporated anti-glare reflector in specular aluminum with micro-perforations for side-emission of thin beams of light.
- Touch dimmer incorporated in the body.
- Heavy steel base in painted black finish with special "soft touch" clear silicon coating.
- Electronic ballast located in base.
Material(s): Steel, Silicone, Polycarbonate, Aluminum
- Overall: 86.7"H X 11.9"Max W
- Base: 5.6"H X 11.9"D
- Shade: 8.3"D
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
Bulbs: 1 X 42W G24q-4 compact fluorescent bulb (included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match