Bruck Lighting Enzis Sale: Save 15% through Mar 31
Light-weight and versatile, Enzis Track by Bruck Lighting is a field bendable system with a variety of pendant and spot options. See the Enzis Guide to Generating a Bill of Materials.
- Sale 36 Inch Enzis KitNow: $423.94Compare: $498.75+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis Track - 6' SectionNow: $93.08Compare: $109.50+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis Track - 12' SectionNow: $165.75Compare: $195.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis Straight TrackNow: $127.50Compare: $150.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis Cable SuspensionNow: $24.23Compare: $28.50
- Sale Enzis Wall SupportNow: $82.88Compare: $97.50+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis Ceiling Support - 3.33 InchNow: $26.14Compare: $30.75
- Sale Enzis Ceiling Support - 6.5 InchNow: $31.24Compare: $36.75
- Sale Enzis Canopy FeedNow: $108.38Compare: $127.50+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis Track ConnectorNow: $33.15Compare: $39.00
- Sale Enzis Track Connector - IsolatingNow: $33.15Compare: $39.00
- Sale Enzis 150W Direct Feed TransformerNow: $191.25Compare: $225.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Enzis AdapterNow: $36.98Compare: $43.50
- Sale Enzis Power FeedNow: $48.45Compare: $57.00
- Sale Enzis End CapNow: $5.42Compare: $6.38
- Sale 4 Inch Surface Mount Canopy Power FeedNow: $73.31Compare: $86.25
- Sale 2 Inch Surface Mount Canopy Power FeedNow: $102.00Compare: $120.00+ Free Shipping
The new ENZIS system is now available. The light weight Enzis track is easily field bendable to achieve any radius or hard angle, eliminating the need for angle connectors or predetermined radius measurements. Two malleable aluminum rods in the flexible track hold the desired shape even when used with suspension supports. No tools are required to attach the full array of mounting hardware or fixture adaptors to the track. The Enzis track system can be suspended or semi-flush mounted and allows the use of Bruck Uni-Light fixtures and pendants. See the Enzis Guide to Generating a Bill of Materials.
Enzis Operation & Maintenance Manual
This guide is an easy way to understand how a system goes together, and the steps you need to take to complete the installation of the Enzis Monorail System.