LR6 - 6 Inch Downlight Module
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
It's a once-in-a-generation breakthrough that delivers the warmth and luxurious color of incandescent lamps along with all the cost savings and other benefits of eco-friendly LED technology.
The LR6 is a downlight module for new construction and retrofit that installs easily into most standard six inch recessed IC or no-IC housings (see instructions for housing compatibility list). The LR6 generates white light with LED's in a new way that enables unprecedented combination of light output, high efficacy, beautiful color, and affordability.
- Nominal delivered light output = 650 lumens
- Nominal input power = 12 Watts
- CRI = 92
- CCT = 2700k or 3500k
- Dimmable to 20%
- 50,000 hour lamp life (under normal use)
System benefits and features
- The LR6 lasts more than 20 years under normal use. That makes life simpler, especially in hard-to-reach installations.
- The quality of light is unmatched. There is no harsh glare, just warm beautiful light.
- Unlike incandescent fixtures, the LR6 is comfortable to the touch, and it reduces the burden and cost of the air conditioning system.
- Uses 85% less energy than a conventional incandescent and less than half that of a comparable fluorescent. And unlike any fluorescent, contains no harmful mercury.
- GU-24 base available for new construction projects in California or other areas where high efficacy line voltage sockets are required.
- Self-contained trim and light source has integrated thermal managment system.
- Trims available in several reflector colors, all with white flange ring.
UL listed. Suitable for damp locations. Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements.
Lamp Type: LED
Listing: UL, DAMP LOCATION, TITLE 24
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): LR6 LR6C LR6-GU24 LR6C-GU24 LT6A LT6WH LT6AW LT6AP LT6AB LT6AG RC6-12W RC6-12W-GU24 RR6-12W RR6-12W-GU24
It is easy being green. Cree lighting uses 85% less energy than conventional incandescent bulbs and less than half the energy of compact fluorescent lamps. Consuming less energy results in fewer greenhouse gas emissions being released into our environment.
Also, because each Cree lighting is designed to last for 50,000 or more hours, there is less landfill waste from burned-out incandescent bulbs and no dangerous mercury waste from fluorescent's.
With Cree Lighting, there is no compromise. You can have safe, affordable, beautiful lighting that makes a positive difference.
LR4 - 4 Inch Recessed Architectural Downlight
Note: This product is no longer available.Eco Friendly
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match