Maestro Fan / Light Control in Light Almond -Open Box
This product is no longer available.
Pin It Houzz
Available options may differ from photo.
Maestro Ceiling Paddle Fan and Light Control features:
- Combines the capabilities of a Maestro dimmer and a Maestro fan control in the space of one control.
- Provides independent control of fan speed and light level as you enter the room.
- Works with virtually all existing wiring - ideal for new and remodeling applications.
- 7 quiet fan speeds provide enhanced range of comfort.
- Lights fade up and down smoothly, allowing your eyes to adjust to changing light levels.
- Adjust both fan speed and light level from up to 3 locations (with use of companion control, sold separately).
- Control uses a fan canopy module to integrate with fan.
- Use in single pole or multi-location applications.
Package contains (1) control, and (1) canopy module; face plate not included.
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): MA-LFQM-AL MA-LFQM-BG MA-LFQM-BI MA-LFQM-BL MA-LFQM-BR MA-LFQM-BT MA-LFQM-CB MA-LFQM-DS MA-LFQM-ES MA-LFQM-GB MA-LFQM-GR MA-LFQM-GS MA-LFQM-HT MA-LFQM-IV MA-LFQM-KW MA-LFQM-LAMA-LFQM-LL MA-LFQM-LS MA-LFQM-MN MA-LFQM-MR MA-LFQM-MS MA-LFQM-OC MA-LFQM-PD MA-LFQM-PL MA-LFQM-SG MA-LFQM-SI MA-LFQM-ST MA-LFQM-SW MA-LFQM-TC MA-LFQM-TP MA-LFQM-TQ MA-LFQM-WH
Lutron + Leviton Dimmers
We carry both Lutron and Leviton dimmers, including hard to find magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage dimmers.
What kind of dimmers do I use with my low-voltage transformers?
Most lighting manufacturers recommend that low voltage lighting be used only with dimmers designed especially for the transformers that make low voltage lighting possible. Since there are two types of low voltage transformers, there are two types of low voltage dimmers - magnetic low voltage dimmers and electronic low voltage dimmers.
Unlike most low voltage lighting, WAC Lighting's electronic low voltage systems are designed to work with incandescent dimmers that are less expensive than the specialty dimmers designed for low voltage loads. The WAC Lighting magnetic low voltage lighting systems can only be used with magnetic low voltage dimmers. The bulk of the low voltage lighting we carry, including track fixtures and low voltage light bars, use the electronic transformers that are compatible with standard incandescent dimmers. However, some customers do experience flickering or humming when an incandescent dimmer is used with a low voltage electronic transformer. To avoid these problems, we recommend Lutron dimmers designed specifically for electronic low voltage applications.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match