4 Inch Premium Low Voltage Electronic Non-IC Remodel Housing - HR-8401E
Price: $54.00100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
By WAC Lighting.
120V input, non-IC remodel housing with electronic transformer. For use with 4" trims.
- Cutout: 4.5625"
- Integral electronic transformer
- May be dimmed with electronic low voltage (EVL) dimmer (sold separately)
- J-Box and transformer accessible through ceiling
- Advanced auto-rest, soft start and short circuit protection features
- Supplied thermal protector protects against over-lamping
- Suitable for 2 X 6 joist installations; for use in "shallow" applications
- 3" clearance on all sides when insulation is present
- Suitable for branch and chain wiring
- UL Listed, Suitable for damp locations
- Max Extension: 13.5625"
- Opening for Housing: 4.3125"
- Max Overall Height: 4.25"
- Cutout: 4.5625"
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, LED
Bulbs: 1 X 50W max 12V MR16 (not included)
Listing: UL, CUL, DAMP LOCATION
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match